Delivery of projects funded through the Green Business Fund is only available to Carbon Trust Accredited Suppliers. Infinity Energy are accredited meaning we have met or exceeded Carbon Trust criteria designed to examine capability and track record of delivery.
Up to £5,000 contribution towards LED lighting or commercial solar
How to make an application
Does my business qualify?
In order to be eligible for receipt of Capital Contribution from the Green Business Fund, you must meet the Customer Criteria. This means your business must be trading in England, Scotland or Wales and meet the definition of a small or medium enterprise (SME), specifically:
Your business meets at least two of the following criteria:
(i) It has no more than 250 employees;
(ii) Your annual turnover does not exceed £25.9 million; or
(iii) Your annual balance sheet total assets do not exceed £12.9 million;
And you also represent and warrant that not more than 25% of your shares or voting rights are owned by an entity or person which does not itself meet at least two of these criteria.
For the avoidance of doubt, the Capital Contribution is not available to organisations which fall within the public sector.
In order to receive a Capital Contribution your project must meet the following criteria:
(1) The project must comprise installation of equipment or technology which delivers on-site fossil fuel use savings, by either replacing existing equipment with a more energy efficient alternative, or by investing in renewable technologies to displace a fossil fuel use, and which provides a project pay-back within 5 years from installation
(2) Your project should be delivered by an Accredited Supplier such as Infinity Energy.
Your Capital Contribution is paid on a reimbursement basis. Before you receive your Capital Contribution, you will be required to submit to the Carbon Trust a copy of a certificate from the Accredited Supplier (Infinity Energy), who should be named in the final invoice(s) which you must also submit.
The commissioning certificate must be signed by both you and Infinity Energy in a form acceptable to the Carbon Trust and confirm that the relevant equipment has been installed and commissioned and is ready for full operation. You will be required to submit your commissioning certificate to the Carbon Trust together with a photograph of the installation, within 7 days of the equipment being commissioned. We will help you with this process.
“Annual energy savings of £5,830”
inMusic Europe Ltd, Hampshire
• Inefficient high bay lighting in warehouse
• Low hanging lights obstructing operations
• Lights on unnecessarily long each day
• Low quality of lighting
Linear LED 100W high bay luminaires fixed to the ceiling to keep up high, away from the reach of the forklifts. Each fitting included an integrated microware sensor which could sense when the area beneath was unoccupied and dim down, and then go off after a set duration.
Lights in less used isles are now off most of the day and automatically come on when a staff member enters the aisle.
Project payback 2 years, 3 months
Which product could most benefit your business?
Request a free, no-obligation survey and quotation
We’re confident we will not be beaten on price or service and you’ll benefit from:
- Fast no-obligation survey and quotation
- Independent advice from experienced experts
- Peace of mind from a Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier
- Tesla authorised reseller & certified installer
- Excellent after sales service and product support
“We were very impressed with the approach and positive attitude. Their proposal was competitive and the installation itself went ahead very smoothly. Our savings have been even greater than predicted.”