Our Einstein series LED Ceiling Panels offer outstanding efficiencies and high performance at a competitive price. 26W and 36W versions are available, with lumen output as high as 130 lumens per Watt.
Our panels are manufactured using high end components, such as Philips drivers, and guaranteed to last at least 50,000 hours. Two colour temperatures are available – 4000K and 6000K – making these panels ideal for any commercial, office, hospital, or school environment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Philips Xitanium LED driver, flicker free
- San’an 26x46mil MTC 2835 SMD LED chips
- 125-130 lumens/Watt high output efficiency, with CRI>80
- TUV CB, GS, EMC and RoHS certified
- 50,000 hours lifetime, with 98.8% lumen maintenance @ 6,000 hours
- ElecCoat provides the crisp white appearance, with superb heat dissipation; and NanoGap™technology ensures high lumen efficacy and overall protection of the LEDs
- 3T Mitsubishi PMMA LGP, with enhanced laser printing dots; 1.2T CHIMEI PS diffuser and TORAY frosted enhanced light reflector
- Dimmable: DALI / 0-10V / TRIAC optional
- 5 year warranty