Battery storage allows you to store electricity that’s either generated by Solar PV or purchased on cheaper off-peak rates. Use it to power your home, business or car and save money.
Air Source Heat Pumps
Reduce your impact on the environment and save money, by replacing your old gas, oil or LPG boiler to a modern and efficient Air Source Heat Pump.
Cut energy costs, improve productivity and add a range of functions to enhance any working environment with our advanced LED Lighting systems.
Understanding your needs is our first priority.
- An initial on-site visit allows us to review customer circumstances, discuss product options and take accurate measurements
- Detailed system designs are produced by our own fully qualified systems engineers
- We present projected energy savings and clearly explain system features and benefits, as well as costs
Specifying and installing the right systems is easier when choice and value comes with the package
- We recommended the best solutions from the latest range of products available through world leading manufacturers
- Our relationship with leading suppliers means we can offer a wide choice of products at prices you can’t get elsewhere
- Our own team of installers are qualified experts, experienced and knowledgable on every product and service we offer, so you get the right solution and the highest rewards for your investment
As well as design and installation, performance means everything to us
- Our products come with manufacturing guarantees and warranties to ensure your products meet or exceed specified performance standards… always
- Customer service extends beyond installation, and our promises on system performance is supported by manufacturers and the expertise of the Infinity Energy Services operations
- Maintenance and support is available on all of our products and systems to ensure performance standards meet expectations
9.67 out of 10 is the last word in customer satisfaction
A unique and intelligent approach from industry experts
Our qualified team of designers, engineers and installers have unrivalled knowledge of the products and systems we specify.
We can supply a wide range of products and services to cover every aspect of your project, no matter how big or small. We never forget our priority is to save you money, but the quality, suitability and longevity of the solution is paramount.
Our Checkatrade score of 9.67 out of 10 underlines our commitment to delivering solutions to the highest standards, and our passion for completing every project is without compromise
See our customer feedback...
A team of experts ready to deliver the highest standards
Serving both domestic and commercial customers located up to 40 miles from our branches in Southampton and Bath, our network of engineers operate from Taunton to Worthing, and from The Isle of Wight to Cheltenham. Ask for a quotation today.